HỘI - ĐỒNG - HỘI _ A music festival that celebrate the creativity in art, the joy in entertainment and the connection of a community.
Date: November 28th, 2020 Time: 10AM - 11PM
Location: Hoa Lư Stadium - 2 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Đa Kao, Q1, TPHCM
In 2020, Đà Lạt, at the strike of midnight, the mythical lion dance started. This opened a new era named HỘI - a long journey to connect the community through the language of art, music that is inspired by Vietnamese heritage.
HỘI - ĐỒNG - HỘI music festival is more ready than ever to return. With the core values of art, entertainment and community connection, along with talented indie artists, HỘI - ĐỒNG - HỘI is set to become the best and most diverse entertainment experience for our Người Đồng Hội.
TYPES OF TICKETS:
1/ Early Access
▷ Price: 280.000 VND/ Ticket
▷ Including a package of Hoi merchandise: 1 HOI DONG HOI sticker set
▷ Limited Check-in time: from 10AM to 1PM | 28th November 2020, after the limited check-in time this ticket will not validate.
2/ General Admission - Single
▷ Price (Phase 1): 350.000 VND/ Ticket per pax.
Price (Phase 2): 400.000 VND/ Ticket per pax.
▷ Including a package of Hoi merchandise: 1 lanyard, 1 tote bag, 1 HOI DONG HOI sticker set
▷ No limited check-in time
3/ General Admission - Group 5
▷ Price (Phase 1): 1.500.000 VND/ 01 ticket for 5 pax.
Price (Phase 2): 1.750.000 VND/ 01 ticket for 5 pax.
▷ Including a package of Hoi merchandise: 5 lanyards, 5 tote bags, 5 HOI DONG HOI sticker sets
▷ No limited check-in time.
*Notice: There is only 01 QR Code for the combo 5 that will only validate when checking-in at the same time.
- QR code and other ticket information must be kept private. Each QR code is only valid for 01 check-in on the day of the event and can not be used a second time. HỘI’s organizing team is not responsible for any dispute regarding ticket information disclosure.
- Purchased tickets will not be refunded regardless of the reason.
- Attendees are prohibited to take photos with the flash on and film the event for commercial purposes.
- Attendees are prohibited to carry weapons, sharp objects and bottles capable of causing danger to others.
- Attendees are prohibited to bring in fireworks, flare, laser, and other flammable/ explosive objects.
- Attendees are prohibited to possess or use drugs, stimulants, and other kinds of banned substances.
- Attendees are prohibited to bring outside sustenance to the event.
- Attendees are prohibited to bring pets.
- Attendees are advised to dispose of trash properly.
- Attendees are prohibited to enter restricted areas on the event ground.
** HỘI’s organizing team can evict any individual who failed to follow the event regulations without refund.
For further information:
Hoa Lư Stadium - 2 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Đa Kao, Q1, TPHCM